- ALBERT CARL BRIDGES, JR. & OTILIA CARMEN CASTILLO COBA, 07/06
- BROOKLYN ASHLEY GREER & REBEKAH KATHLEEN WILLIAMS, 07/06
- AARON WADE HORTON & MISTY DAWN THOMISEE, 07/07
- PATRICK RAY HIGHTOWER & DESTINY ANN LeMOINE, 07/08
- SUSIE COX VS. JAMES COX, 07/01
- LAKESHA RODGERS VS. NATHAN RODGERS, 07/05
- DAVID MAYEUX VS. CHRISTY COYLE, 07/06
- CALEB SINDLE VS. CHRISTI SINDLE, 07/07
NOTE: Any violations reported in an inspection may have been corrected before time of publication. The Food Protection Program of the Arkansas Department of Health (ADH) inspects all food establishments in the state to make sure they follow ADH Food Establishments Rules & Regulations. Arkansas Health Department's inspections are conducted 1 to 3 times per year depending upon the Risk Category of the establishment. Additional inspections occur to follow-up on violations and when the ADH receives complaints. The regulations are written to ensure food is prepared, stored, and served safely, which in turn may prevent food-borne illness. From the Inspection Report, you can see if the establishment is following the food safety regulation.
- DIAMOND MINDSET NUTRITION, 103 S. WASHINGTON AVE, EL DORADO, AR. ROUTINE
- WILDCAT NUTRITION, 104 E. ELM ST., EL DORADO, AR. ROUTINE
- SNOSHACK, 1104 MT. HOLLY RD., EL DORADO, AR. ROUTINE
- BULL DOG NUTRITION, 9699 STRONG HWY, STRONG, AR. OPENING
- JADE'S SUPER FOODS 82, 9217 STRONG HWY, STRONG, AR. OBSERVED: (1) At least one EMPLOYEE that has supervisory and management responsibility and the authority to direct and control FOOD preparation and service shall be a certified FOOD protection manager who has shown proficiency of required information through passing a test that is part of an ACCREDITED PROGRAM. (2) A hand washing sink shall be maintained so that it is accessible at all times for employee use, and do not use for purposes other than hand washing. Drain pipe of the hand washing sink is disconnected from the sink; employees using 3 compartment to wash hands. CORRECTIVE ACTIONS TAKEN.