Elroy Davis Jr. and Victoria Dabreece Jackson, Apr. 05
Nicholas S. Pieroni and Shonda Mitchell, Apr. 10
David Lee Williams and Anja Leonore Davis, Apr. 05
Triston Charles Cox and Meagan Catherine Coke, Apr. 08
Casey Dumas and Kayla Sheree Jackson, Apr. 08
Jaffee Omar Hicks and Shequita Jacquese Bean, Apr. 11
Shanetta Larry vs. Rodney Larry, Apr. 09
Jaunita Hicks vs Floyd Hicks, Apr. 11
Sandra Chambers vs. Alonzo Chambers, Apr. 11
Alexis Tubbs vs. Terrance Tubbs, Apr. 09
American Express Bank vs. Sally Pittser, Apr. 05
State of Arkansas vs. Antonio Cooper/Ashley Smith, Apr. 08
State of Arkansas vs. Ledarius Jones, Apr. 08
State of Arkansas vs. Tracy Dupree, Apr. 08
State of Arkansas vs. Kadonna Grey, Apr. 09
Unifud CCR vs. Kathryn T. Harwell, Apr. 10
Discover Bank vs. Jerry Adams, Apr. 10
Cathy Wotten vs. Gary Major & Jerry Pepper, Apr. 10
EL DORADO Judy Lynn Munoz, 102 Milling Drive, April 5, 2019, Chapter 13.
Kelley Marie Porter, 114 Firetower St., April 5, 2019, Chapter 7.
Larry and Sharon Hunter, 212 Mockingbird Lane, April 4, 2019, Chapter 7.
Terri Michelle Miller, 188 Grist Mill Road, April 5, 2019, Chapter 7.
Thomas Glen and Veronica Lynn Howell, 534 W. Wesson St., April 8, 2019, Chapter 7.
Willie Faye Dale, 1130 Marylane, April 5, 2019, Chapter 13.
Food Service Inspection
NOTE: Any violations reported in an inspection may have been corrected before time of publication.
The Food Protection Program of the Arkansas Department of Health (ADH) inspects all food establishments in the state to make sure they follow ADH Food Establishment Rules & Regulations.
Arkansas’ Health Department’s inspections are conducted 1 to 3 times per year depending upon the Risk Category of the establishment. Additional inspections occur to follow-up on violations and when the ADH receives a complaint.
The regulations are written to ensure food is prepared, stored, and served safely, which in turn may prevent food-borne illness.
From the Inspection Report, you can see if the establishment is following the food safety regulations.
Remember this inspection is only a snapshot in time. It represents only what the inspector saw on the particular date of inspection.
• Comfort Inn and Suites Kitchen, 2309 Junction City Road, El Dorado. No violations.
• Econo Lodge, 1920 Junction City Road, El Dorado. Observed: -All refrigerators must be able to hold and maintain all cold hold TCS food at or below 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Cream Cheese, Waffle Mix, and Butter not held at or below 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Corrective actions taken.
• Holiday Inn Express, 1819 Junction City Road, El Dorado. No violations.
• Howell’s Bar B Q, 2011 Junction City Road, El Dorado. Observed: Women’s restroom missing paper towels. Refrigerator not cold holding; observed ice build up on the condenser in the refrigerator. Corrective action taken.
• Super 8 Motel Kitchen, 1925 Junction City Road, El Dorado. No violations.
• Applebees, 3133 Northwest Avenue, El Dorado. No violations.
• Ifes, 2420 Junction City Road, El Dorado. No violations.
• Subway #655, 2424 Northwest Avenue, El Dorado. No violations.
• The Iron Temple Gym, 828 West 14, El Dorado. No violations.
• Wildcats Country Store, 3955 Mount Holly Road, El Dorado. No violations.
• Dollar General Store #2797, El Dorado. Observed: Women’s restroom missing hand soap. Employee replace hand soap in women’s restroom. Corrective action taken.
• ET Relay Station, 500 North College, El Dorado. No violations.
• Taqueria Helen, 3717 North West Avenue, El Dorado. No violations.