Thunderstorms possible through the weekend

For some strange reason, the storms seem to consistently hit on the weekends in El Dorado and the upcoming one is predicted to be no different with a 60 percent chance of rain Saturday night and a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms on Sunday.

However, last weekend’s cold snap looks to be exchanged with warmer weather over the next few days with temperatures ranging between the mid-50s and mid-80s on Saturday and Sunday.

Next week, sun along with temperatures in the low 80s to start the week, according to weather.gov.

About Admin

This blog is brought to you by the El Dorado News-Times, the Voice of South Arkansas.
This entry was posted in By Allison Gatlin, News, Weather. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>