NWS: 80-degree temperatures out the door?

Enjoy those clear skies and beautiful temperatures this weekend because early into next week thunderstorms are likely to roll into the area, bringing with them a slight rise in temperature, according to the National Weather Service.

Sunday night brings the earliest possibility of precipitation with a 20 percent chance that evening followed up by again a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms through Tuesday when the area has a 60 percent likelihood of getting a downpour.

Skies look clear and temperatures from Wednesday on look like they’ll drop down again following what will hopefully be some good rain. Highs are predicted to be in the low 60s by this time next week.

About Admin

This blog is brought to you by the El Dorado News-Times, the Voice of South Arkansas.
This entry was posted in By Allison Gatlin, News, Weather. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to NWS: 80-degree temperatures out the door?

  1. Ana Nimmus says:

    There’s a good Space Station overflight Saturday night from 7:20 to 7:26 going northwest to southeast

  2. Admin says:

    Cool, thanks for the note!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>