Palin emails now available online

Three years and an entire vice presidential run later, and the Alaska Legislature has finally fulfilled a Freedom of Information request put forth by The Associated Press in 2008 for all of former Gov. Sarah Palin’s emails.

Only three pages in and I’m already hooked, but check it out here via The New York Times’ interactive feature if you have time; some of this is well-worth a read.

This entry was posted in BREAKING NEWS, By Allison Gatlin, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Palin emails now available online

You, my dear, must be easily entertained. Do point us towards any especially good ones though.

P.S. I amazes me that the Governor of Alaska used a Yahoo account as a primary email.

“What? Shiny object?” Yes, very easily entertained, I find the inner workings of the government to be especially interesting.

I agree on the Yahoo email address, have you also noticed that her emails are written just as chipper as she comes off in any televised event? The first smiley face I saw nearly inspired projectile vomit all over my computer.

3. CRMB says:

I still haven’t started reading the WikiLeaks cables, and that stuff is important.

My Twitter complaint is that I’m grateful for @Allison Gatlin and @EldoReporter’s local updates, but when they start posting other stuff too it quickly overwhelms the things I really care about in my Twitter feed.

With Twitter, less really is more and more is less– I’m infinitely more likely to unfollow you because you post too often than because you don’t post enough. (Don’y others agree?)

4. CRMB says:

Well, I found a tech solution to my Twitter complaint– I broke out the News-Times feeds in to a separate ‘list’. So post away…

Glad to hear it, CRMB.

Ana, thanks for the summary!

6. James says:

My god those emails are horrible! I can’t believe she’s been working so hard to undermine the American Dream, destroy our economy, and force us into the slavery that follows socialism! Oh wait, wrong politician….