The latest closures and cancellations include:
* El Dorado School District
* Norphlet School District
* Junction City School District
* Smackover School District
* Parkers Chapel School District closed at 11 a.m.
* Strong-Huttig School District closed at 12 p.m.
* South Arkansas Community College
* Southern Arkansas University
* SAU Tech
* The Union County Courthouse closed at 1 p.m. Judge Mike Loftin said he wasn’t sure as to what time the courthouse would open tomorrow, though it could be later in the morning pending weather conditions.
* City Hall will remain open today though select personnel that live outside city bounds left at 1 p.m., said El Dorado City Mayor Frank Hash.
* El Dorado Water Utilities closed at 1:30 p.m.
* South Arkansas Regional Health Center closed at 2 p.m.
* Immanuel Baptist Church
* Cross Life Church
* New Beginnings Family Ministries
* Ebeneezer Baptist Church
* East Main Baptist Church
* College Avenue Church of Christ
* Sylvan Hills Baptist Church in Camden
* Morning Star Baptist Church
* New Jerusalem Christian Ministries
* West Side Baptist Church
* Pentecostals of El Dorado
* Champagnolle Senior Center
* Barton Library closed at 12 p.m.
* Heathworks Fitness Center reports that it will most likely close this afternoon.
* River Valley Community Federal Credit Union in El Dorado and Camden closed at 2 p.m. today and will not open until 10 a.m. Thursday.
* Larry’s Rexall Pharmacy closed 3 p.m. and will reopen Thursday at 9:30 a.m.
* Amercable closed at 3 p.m. and will reopen Thursday at 3 p.m. Personnel should report Thursday at 10 a.m.
* The El Dorado Chamber of Commerce cancelled its monthly meeting, originally set for 12 p.m. today.
* The Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department is reporting snow and slush, but no ice yet. A representative said major routes in the district are 85 to 90 percent clear as of 2:30 p.m.
As the storm progresses I will continue to update this post with new information. As of 11:36 a.m., the Union County school districts are unsure of whether they’ll be open Thursday or not. The courthouse and city hall are both planning to be open, weather-permitting. Radio station KIX 103 and Reporter Heather Hawley contributed to this report.